2019 Attendee Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
You must have an active membership to attend the SWACM annual meeting. You can purchase a membership during the registration process below or on the Membership Page.
Please note workshop dates and times. Do not register for workshops that run concurrently.
Oklahoma City, OK is the host city for the 38th annual meeting of the Southwestern Association for Clinical Microbiology. The scientific program boasts nationally recognized speakers as well as those within our association. Expect an informative and enlightening meeting, as well as some fun activities. In addition to attending the meeting, make sure to check out the shopping and restaurants in downtown, Bricktown, and Midtown Oklahoma City, as well as visiting the OKC National Memorial and museum.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
SWACM is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program. SWACM programs are approved for California-licensed clinical laboratory scientist’s personnel.
- SWACM 1 Year Membership (2019)$20$200$0
- 3 Year Membership (2019-2021)$50$500$0
- Thursday & Friday Symposia$100$1000$0
- Thursday Symposia Only$50$500$0
- Friday Symposia Only$50$500$0
- WS1: AST (basic) - Wed AM$50$500$0
- WS2: Molecular - Wed AM$50$500$0
- WS3: Val/Ver - Wed AM$50$500$0
- WS4: AST (advanced) - Wed PM$50$500$0
- WS5: Pediatric Micro - Wed PM$50$500$0
- WS6: Parasitology - Wed PM$50$500$0
- WS7: Mycology - Sat AM$50$500$0
- WS8: Gram Stains - Sat AM$50$500$0
- WS9: CPT Coding - Sat AM$50$500$0
- Institutional Pass$360$3600$0